Trail Riding’s New Pulse
Shipping in the U.S. beginning 9.15.22
Flipping the script that most e-bike builders are following, we decided to focus on what matters - the dynamic of trail riding - and placed an emphasis on light weight, refined suspension, crisp handling, and game-changing performance.
THE SPEED OF SILENCE
THE SPEED OF SILENCE
A 60Nm FAZUA motor, combined with a 430Wh battery, that is nestled in the downtube provides added punch to your ride, giving you the power to smash climbs and the pop for bigger moves, letting you ride farther, better, and faster. The motor and battery are situated low and close to the center of gravity - a key aspect of the Shuttle SL's dynamic handling.
Fazua Ride 60 Drive Unit
- Torque: 60 nm
- Maximum Power: 450 Watts
- Battery Capacity: 430 Wh
- Motor Weight: 4.3 lb / 1.96 kg
- Battery Weight: 4.85 lb / 2.2 kg
The Shuttle SL bridges the gap between an analog bike and E-bike and gets you much closer to that traditional analog feel, it’s almost imperceptible when riding the Shuttle SL. We did this by honing in on the power to weight ratio, to create a playful, yet powerful e-bike
Geometry and Sizing
A bike for every size
Get everything you need to know about the Shuttle SL.
- Sleek Full Carbon Hollow Core Frame
- Seamless Integrated FAZUA Ride 60 Drive System
- Progressive Trail Geometry
- Flip Chip Geometry Customization
- Size Specific Chainstay Lengths
- 132mm Travel DW-Link Suspension
- Trunnion Mounted Float X
- 150mm Fox 36 Grip 2 with custom eMTB Tune
- Trail gripping Maxxis Dissector Tires
- Full-size water bottle fits inside the front triangle
- Pivot's Cable Port System
- 60 Nm of Torque/ 450 Watts Peak Power
- Integrated 430 Watt/Hour Battery
- Superlight System 9.25lbs (4.2kg)
- 3 Assist Levels + Boost Mode
- Drag-free pedaling without assist
- Magnetic Charging Port & Cover
- World Cup Build starting at 36.25 pounds (sub 17kg)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.