The fulcrum of radness
Swipe left or right on the spec table below or Click arrows to navigate.
Framed for Life
Framed for Life
In the case of a contemporary, carefully crafted dirt jump bike, simplicity is something to aspire to. We selected the ideal material for the Point – steel; it has a magic feel and is incredibly tough.
If there’s a single unifying phrase that all dirt riders can understand, it is “dirt jump”. Our global network of bike shops and riders may not always share the same words, or the same skill levels, but we speak the same moves: whip, bar spin, tabletop, 360, superman, backflip, etc. From Phoenix to Paris, Sydney to Guadalajara, and Squamish to L.A., the Point reminds us we all love to ride.
Guns of Literal Steel
Ultra-modern dirt jump geometry manuals on command and takes flight effortlessly. Beyond the design and execution of the Point, we love this bike for its ability to bring people together, whether on the world’s highest competitive stages, or just unwinding with friends.
A zero-excess exercise in dirt jump minimalism, the Point is cleanly executed using double butted 4130 chromoly and TIG welders, and not a whole lot else. Steel offers a fantastic ride quality and unbeatable toughness; both important character traits in a bike designed to live an adrenaline-fueled life of pump tracks and jump lines.
Geometry and Sizing
A bike for every size
Get everything you need to know about the Point.
- Double Butted 4130 Chromoly delivers the finest “feel of steel”
- Ultra-Modern park geometry features long reach and ultra-short chainstays
- Dropouts on the frame only option come with a derailleur hanger to run geared or singlespeed
- Cable routing for geared or singlespeed builds
- Easy to use and extremely secure chain tension adjustment system with chainstay adjustment range of 385 mm – 400 mm
- Available as a one-size-fits-most frame or complete bike
Frequently Asked Questions
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.