The Mach 6, a true do-it-all superhero.
Swipe left or right on the spec table below or Click arrows to navigate.
Built to Party
Built to Party
Our Ride builds pair supremely durable Marzocchi Bomber coil shocks with Bomber Z1 air forks. Pro and Team builds feature Fox DHX2 coil shocks and Fox 38 Grip2 forks; ideal set-ups for attacking technical terrain and banging out big days at the park.
Peg the Funmeter
Peg the Funmeter
The Mach 6 brings the benchmark stability and enduro performance of our 29" Firebird and infuses it with the unbridled fun that only 27.5" wheels can generate.
We’ve Sweated Every Detail
Every Mach 6 build option is biased toward getting loose and going hard, but making sure that your bike stays in one piece while you test your limits.
The rowdier and steeper the trails got, the more this bike just laughed at us. The Pivot Mach 6 is truly a trail champion, willing to take on anything in its path. It is almost as if this bike had been designed specifically for these types of trails. Pivot absolutely nailed it on constructing a chassis that is so well suited to remain stable and planted on trails that normally can rattle your brains.
Geometry and Sizing
A bike for every size
Get everything you need to know about the Mach 6.
- Aggressive geometry for the ultimate in all-mountain, enduro, bike park and extreme trail performance
- Phoenix DH inspired longer dw-link® maximizes the Mach 6’s rearward wheel-path for erasing square edge bumps and maximizing control
- 158mm rear suspension travel featuring a vertically mounted trunnion metric coil-over or air shocks combined with 160mm front travel for unrivaled suspension performance
- 160mm-travel Fox 38 Grip 2 fork with a DHX2 coil shock on Pro and Team builds deliver legendary park and extreme terrain performance with confidence for the big hits
- Lightweight FOX 36 with Float X2 air shock and FOX Live Valve options maximize pedaling performance while reducing overall weight
- Ride level builds equipped with the incredible Marzocchi Bomber Z1 Air and Bomber CR coil-over shock for no hassle performance and maximum fun
- Quick accelerating 27.5” wheels guarantee a nimble, playful ride quality across all build options
- Fits tires up to 27.5x2.6” wide and comes stock with Maxxis Assegai 2.5” tires front and rear
- Hassle-free, full-length, internal cable routing with Pivot’s easy to service and ultra-quiet Pivot Cable Port System
- Pivot Tool Dock system compatible with mounts under the top tube and integrated into the underside of the frame
- Pivot’s full carbon frame feature size-specific ride tuning, leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot's proprietary hollow core molding technology to ensure that every rider from 4’10” to 6’2” has a bike that feels perfect and performs at the optimum level for their size
- Fits riders between 4’10” and 6’2” with X-Small to Large size offerings
Frequently Asked Questions
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.