A Podium Seeking Missile
Mach 4 SL
Swipe left or right on the spec table below or Click arrows to navigate.
The all-new Mach 4 SL; a podium seeking missile crafted from the ground up as a testament to speed without compromise. designed to win gold and slaughter KOMs, and do so while delivering an otherworldly ride quality, telepathic handling, and a potent blend of acceleration and tractability.
Not every day is race day. Sometimes our best races are with ourselves, racing itself should have some fun thrown in to buffer the suffering, the Mach 4 SL is as versatile as it is speedy. The World Cup build yields 95mm or 103mm of rear travel, easily adjusted via flip chip. The Trail build, aimed at squeezing as much fun as humanly possible while delivering either 106 or 115mm of rear travel via the Fox Float rear shock.
Less Weight, A Continuing Evolution
Thanks to the continuing evolution of our proprietary Hollow Core carbon fiber construction, the new Mach 4SL carves an impressive 280 grams out of the previous generation Mach 4SL. This absence of mass was achieved while improving the dw-link suspension, and without sacrificing strength, frame stiffness or handling integrity.
With the Mach 4SL we’ve achieved a weight and responsiveness target that is World Cup worthy, but we’ve also built a fully active, highly tractable, exceptionally efficient dw-Link suspension that is light years better than any flex-stay bike out there. Make no mistake, this bike is a rocketship!
Geometry and Sizing
A bike for every size
Get everything you need to know about the Mach 4 SL.
- XC-Tuned DW-Link™ Suspension
- New XC Adapted Travel-Adjustable Flip-Chip
- Efficient Fox Factory Float DPS Shock on World Cup Builds with 95mm or 103mm Adjustable Travel
- Versatile Fox Factory or Performance Float Shock Options on XC builds with 106mm or 115mm Adjustable Travel
- Lighter, More Durable High-Load Enduro Max bearings
- Size-Specific Carbon Layup Across Size Range
- Low Standover Fits Riders 4’10” to 6’ 7”
- Large Water Bottle Clearance on All Sizes
- Pivot’s full carbon frames feature size-specific ride tuning, leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot's proprietary hollow core molding technology to ensure that every rider from 4’10” to 6’7” has a bike that feels perfect and performs at the optimum level for their size.
- Injection Molded Rubberized Frame Protection
- Full Internal Routing with Pivot Cable Port System
- Pivot Dock Tool System Compatible Under Top Tube and BB
- Simplified Twistloc Suspension Lockout
- 100mm & 120mm Fox Fork Options
Frequently Asked Questions
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.