A Race Bike Bullet Train
Graphics, colors, and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
Rip through the field with dominance usually reserved for fighter jets and bullet trains. The LES SL’s modern, progressive geometry and innovative carbon science provides the ideal vertical compliance and liveliness to launch you at the starting line and propel you late in the race.
LES is More
LES is More
The LES is more of everything you want and need in an ultra-lightweight hardtail: performance, compliance and speed. Designed to achieve one of the lightest production hardtail frames in the world at just over 800 grams for a medium; the LES SL’s featherlight status is the result of years of research. In that regard, the LES is also less: less weight, less resistance, fewer unnecessary grams.
The Fastest Hardtail We’ve Ever Built
The new LES SL’s geometry features longer reaches and a slacker head angle, leading the pack in a new era of racing hardtails; one that brings a heightened level of capability and aggression to the XC category.
There is no place to hide with a hardtail – the simplest machines are often the most elegant and most challenging to design. Taking this bike to the next level required an extra measure of commitment from our team, and they really nailed not only the weight, but also the performance.
Geometry and Sizing
A bike for every size
Get everything you need to know about the Les SL.
- Ultra-Featherlight Hollow Core Carbon Frame (800g)
- Best-in-Class Stiffness to Weight Ratios
- Lightweight Integrated Headset
- New-school hardtail racing geometry
- Low Standover Fits Riders 4’10” to 6’ 7”
- Internal Routing with Pivot Cable Port System
- Pivot Dock Tool System Compatible, Under the Top Tube and Bottom Bracket
- Featuring the easy to find UDH rear derailleur hanger for peace of mind when traveling
Frequently Asked Questions
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.